The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy across a portfolio of retail and office properties, as well as overseeing the M & J Wilkow corporate brand. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing programs across a portfolio of properties. Work with property teams to implement. Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics.
- Work with creative services firms to design advertising, implement PR strategies, buy media and develop and launch special events, tenant relations programs and sales promotions to support retail and office properties.
- Prepare presentations to support real estate acquisitions, investor relations and new business initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
Return to Careers page