May I obtain a replacement check if I did not cash a distribution check within the deposit period?

If you were not able to cash your distribution check in a timely manner, you may return the check to us, together with the Replacement Check Request Form, to have it reissued. If your check has been lost or stolen, and has not been deposited, we will stop payment on the check and reissue it. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee, in the event that this becomes a recurring problem.